ISO: Sours and Heady FT: California selections

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knucklenitz

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm in search of American sours from outside of Northern California and Heady Topper.

To trade, I have access to many Northern California beers including: Russian River, Drake's, Lagunitas, Bear Republic, North Coast, Firestone Walker, etc.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

Here's a pic of the repacked box and label they threw on for the broken FW.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392783917.120411.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392783955.943234.jpg

I'm interested in trading sours. I can get Rivertown over here. They have a lambic, a sour cherry porter and a geuze. I'm not a fan of the porter, but the others are tasty.

-etavares

Any interest in Upland Brewing Raspberry Lambic?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Home Brew mobile app

Any interest in Upland Brewing Raspberry Lambic?

not trying to hijack but i am interested in the Ras lam, had a friend passing though carmel last week and he stopped by the taphouse but they were all out ( he did get me the winter warmer dragon fly and something else), what you looking for, im in so-cal

Only if knucklenitz passes would I be comfortable continuing our conversation

Only if knucklenitz passes would I be comfortable continuing our conversation

Thanks for this consideration. I'm good with you working it out with kosmokramer.

Would you have access to any other Upland sours or only the Raspberry? Or Dragonfly/Double Dragonfly?

Thanks for this consideration. I'm good with you working it out with kosmokramer.

Would you have access to any other Upland sours or only the Raspberry? Or Dragonfly/Double Dragonfly?

Thanks knucklenits...Anything you looking for in the socal area? I'm heading down to sd next week, prolly hit belching beaver, lost abbey, modern times... And however many else I can drag the wife to lol

Thanks knucklenits...Anything you looking for in the socal area? I'm heading down to sd next week, prolly hit belching beaver, lost abbey, modern times... And however many else I can drag the wife to lol

Thanks but I'm heading down south in a couple of months with the family. Going to hit The Bruery while there at least.

What is Jester King's availability?

Atrial Rubicite
Omniscience & Proselytism
Aurelian Lure
Nocturn Chrysalis
La Vie en Rose
Montmorency vs. Balaton
Cerveza de Tempranillo
Bière de Merlot
Viking Metal

Back