ISO: Prairie Bible Belt FT: Inside

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ed5388

Reaction score
Looking for a nice easy small trade for a bottle of Bible Belt and some locals to make the shipping worth wild! Please help a brother out!

FT: anything you may want on the East Cost. Carton, Kane, River Horse, Flying Fish, Duclaw, DC Brau (limited), captain lawrence (limited), Ithaca, etc. Or check www.seekabrew.com and see what is avail in NJ that may be of interest to you.

I have an extensive trade history on this site and RateBeer. Please PM me if you have a bottle for trade and I'm sure we can work something out. Thanks for reading.

Cheers
Ed

Can you get DC Brau OTWOA? I know it's a seasonal, but I don't know if it's out or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Can you get DC Brau OTWOA? I know it's a seasonal, but I don't know if it's out or not.

Unfortunately as of now no. We recently started getting them distributed to our shops. I talked to a DC Brau rep recently though who stated we should start getting OTWOA very soon. But no definite date.

Regular Coffee > Jesus Christ risen from the dead, the big bang and mint chocolate chip ice cream...and almost nothing is better then mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Bible Belt is Evil Twin's even more Jesus base with prairie Bombs spices from what I've read.

Bible Belt is Evil Twin's even more Jesus base with prairie Bombs spices from what I've read.

That is correct. I liked Bible Belt better than Bomb! But that's because I'm not a big fan of coffee and Bomb! seemed to be more coffee forward while Bible Belt seemed a little sweeter. They are very similar though.

Latest posts

Back