ISO: Pliny the Elder

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlucarelli

Reaction score
Would love to get my hands on a few Pliny the Elder bottles (and any other Russian River beers honestly if possible). I can get a pretty good range of midwest beers to trade or would be happy to pay straight up. Depending on what you're looking for, I'm sure I could get some interesting beers on the return though.

Hey pretty sure they have Pliny in Philly, right? I think I've seen it. I'll keep an eye out

Still looking? I've got plenty of bottles ready to ship. Latest batch is from 11/4, as of a few days ago at least.

Send me a pm ill be heading down for younger in feb ill try to swipe u some stuff. I know thats a long tine but if you're still interested.

@afro_lou -- Interested in a trade for some Minneapolis beers? Surly, Toppling Goliath, tons of other local great beers of all stripes. Shoot me a note and let's get something together!

Latest posts

Back