ISO: pliney, dark lords, proprietor bourbon county.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pursuit4hoppiness

Reaction score
Let me know what your ISO is and i will see if i can accommodate. I live on the east coast.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Home Brew mobile app

What do you have for trade? Dark lord and proprietors are really limited beers. Youll need something equally limited to land them.

You wont need anything too crazy for pliny, shelf beers that the recipient wants will do just fine.

Figured as much regarding the dark lords and proprietor.
I currently have heady topper, hopslam, BCB backyard rye, BCB barely wine. Also 2012 worldwide stout.

I'm pretty interested in the pliney, if you think it's easier to swing a trade like that.

With what you have, you could still land a proprietors or dark lord. I didnt mean to sound like you wouldnt be able to land them. You may have to trade a bit over $4$. It never hurts to try anyway. Hopefully you can grab one of them.

Also one tip, you have a couple chicago brewed beers, ISO a chicago only beer (proprietors). You may have some better odds offering up stuff thats more local to you. Chances are likely that a guy that grabbed a proprietors also has the other bcbs variants that you are offering.

Youll have zero problems getting some pliny with hopslam and heady topper btw.

Someone hook the guy up with pliny!

I didnt take it that way. I'm in queens NY... really appreciate you helping me out on this thread and the other.

Only have one 12oz bottle of bcbbw. Nothing else worth mentioning. Which bruery beers do you have?

BT, CR, SITR kumquat, bw XII, wanderer, brandy bois, sans pagaie, melange 1 and 3. Getting filmishmish soon.

Unfortunately only 1 12oz bottle left(hard to get my hands on them). Prob not enough to trade for 750 bottle.
I have also heady, some hop slam, and HI-RES (which is pretty awesome).

Choc rain, whitechoc, black tues... just in general what would it take to get one of those?

Choc rain, whitechoc, black tues... just in general what would it take to get one of those?

Those are roughly $30/ea, limited purchase bottles. Maybe you can find a guy thats happy with just a $4$ trade on one.

Back