ISO: Modern Times fruits/sours

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TravelingLight

Reaction score
I'm really interested in trading for some MT Fruitlands. Preferably would want the cherry gose, but any of the Fruitlands really. There's a few other MT beers I'm interested in as well (Neverwhere, Black House, Universal Friend). But I've only been to MT once (live on the east coast) and they don't distro here so I'm curious how rare or hard to come by are these beers?

Bottom line: Trying to figure out what I need to be willing to give up to get some of these. Thanks.

Universal friend and their other brown ticket releases are the only really rare beers they make. Since they got the production brewery opened black house and Fruitland are cans pretty much available all over SD and LA. Costco has 20 packs that are awesome. Grab one whenever I visit the rents.

so far the only fruitlands available this year is the Apricot. Its been out for a while, but is still on shelves in places. Other available beers besides the 4 major cans (Lomaland, black house, blazing world, fortunate islands) would be Booming Rollers, City of the dead, Orderville, and some other older IPAs a little too far past the bottle date for my tastes.

3 barrel aged versions of the monsters park are coming out in a little over a week. that will be a large release and it should be somewhat easy to find once/if it hits distro. Something like 100+ barrels is what the owner of MT said.

There are more barrel aged sours due to come out this year, but they will probably be limited to less than 1000 bottles each. some as low as 600 previously.

What are you looking to trade for? shouldnt have a problem getting $4$ trades on most if not all the beers. Rarity 4 Rarity is always good too if the prices vary too much.

DM me. Im also a League Member. Not like that matters.

Back