ISO Heady Topper FT Hunahpu 17

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaxmickey

Colin Craft Brewing
Reaction score
Willing to trade a 17 Hunnhpu for the equivalent in Heady Topper. Last check Hunah was going for $65 a bomber.

PM me.

I believe a fair trade would be a case of heady for the hunahpu, but I'm willing to negotiate.

It may be tough to find someone wanting to give up 2 days worth of Heady allocations which cost 3x as much and will also have much higher shipping costs than a single bottle of Huna. But good luck with your negotiations.

I believe a "fair trade" would be using either retail cost of both, or secondary cost of both. Expecting to get an amount of a beer at retail cost that matches the secondary cost of what you are offering is a poor trading tactic IMHO.

I'm also willing to throw in some other bombers of cigar city, FB, or cans/bottles of anything in Jacksonville FL. I'm definitely about being fair. We can also use the purchase price.

New to trading, so thank you for your input.

I love this thread!

tumblr_nybz02anHW1u3ev8zo1_1280.jpg

I'd say the actual cost of a bottle is about $40. If you look at Hunaday tickets options at the $200 level you get 4 bottles and unlimited pours in the festival, lets just say that's a $35 value. Making each bottle about $41 and the cost per a bottle goes down at the $300 and $400 level tickets. Also, huna is not the "trading whale " it used to be just look at other trading sites and it is very easy to find, especially the single barrel/regular version. I'd say something like 12 heady is about $4$

Sorry I already have some Huna

I can also get stuff from Funky Buddha and Cigar City if your interested. I can even put a package together from other breweries around me.

Like I said before, I'm a trading noob, but willing to trade anything around me to get some heady.

LoL. "I'm new to trading", but have researched the secondary value of Huna and then try to trade the bottle at secondary for other stuff at retail.

Latest posts

Back