ISO: framboos, lpf, etc Ft: inside

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

igotsand

Reaction score
Howdy folks.
Trying to score a framboos for a upcoming b-day/tasting at my house in June. Trying to lock this down now.
Pick whatever amount it will take to get this done.
Ft
CFH 15
Kiwi Herman
Rum bt
Port bt
Wineifcation 1
Wineifcation 2
GHC
Veritas 14
Veritas 15
Parabola15
Monsters park rye/Tennessee
Encendia
Chocolate rain
White chocolate
Mocha Wednesday 14/15
TH handfarm b2/b3
Toolbox x lupus
Melange9
Melange10
Repose
MvB b2
Peche & brett 14
Ba pizzaport strong ale fest stout 14
Rare barrel forces unseen b2/b3
Libertine summer breeze

More rare barrel club beers in this week also.

Also ISO:
Lpf
Vig
St lam
Lpg

Thanks for looking!

FWIW Heard new batch is borderline undrinkable.

2011 was insanely phenolic and it took us a BRL to land it as a comparision.

You have a great list FT but be prepared to go possibly 8:1

I heard lambics and IPAs suck and BA stouts are overrated, but it's all in the eye of the beerholder. For the new Framboos, I can say that I drank over half a bottle about 6 weeks ago and I found it far from undrinkable. It's actually really, really good IMO. FWIW, I domed a 2011 LPF a week before and enjoyed the Framboos quite a bit more.

I heard lambics and IPAs suck and BA stouts are overrated, but it's all in the eye of the beerholder. For the new Framboos, I can say that I drank over half a bottle about 6 weeks ago and I found it far from undrinkable. It's actually really, really good IMO. FWIW, I domed a 2011 LPF a week before and enjoyed the Framboos quite a bit more.

My bad, we had hommage that was barely drinkable.

FWIW, 6 of us did LPK next to Timmermans Kriek and O'so door kriek blind....LPK came in last. 5 out of 6 placed timmermans as the LPK.

THAT was a fun night lol.

Back