ISO: Fiddlehead IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zmanzorro

Reaction score
I had some friends go to Vermont this summer and visited Fiddlehead Brewery while near The Alchemist. They really liked the standard IPA. From their website, it looks like they only have it on tap, so it would have to be in a growler.

We'd be looking to do a swap with either some local Dallas/Ft Worth beer in a growler, or some bottled beer.

Access to:

LOCAL ON TAP:
Rahr & Sons
Peticolas
Deep Ellum
Martin House
Community
Revolver

BOTTLES/CANS:
Jester King (will have to make a special trip to get brewery only beers)
Six Point (if you dont already get it)
Southern Tier (if you don't already get it)
Most of the above locals
Some Houston breweries (Karbach, Buffalo Bayou, St Arnold's)

If you can think of anything else that we might get, let me know.

Or if anyone is making a pilgrimage for Heady Topper and could swing by Fiddlehead. Might be able to get some sours from Jester King in Austin when I'm down there next. Not sure when that will be though.

Glad to see this on a ISO thread.

Went up last year when they were just getting started and had some awesome brew. Shelburne vinyards across the street for the mrs also.

Brewmaster is the old headbrewer at magic hat before the purto Ricans took over.

Head brewer Matty O left magic hat when NAB bought the company. The Puerto Rican company bought it the next year or two after.

I'm not sure when the next time I'll be in Austin, but right now it's: Atrial Rubicite, RU55, Funk Metal, and Ol Oi.

Latest posts

Back