ISO: Double Mountain Lulu

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fernsanity

Reaction score
Looking for Double Mountain's Lulu. I'm a proud new dad of a beautiful baby girl (Luciana Marie) and would love to celebrate this event by holding my Lulu and drinking one too!

FT: PA/NJ/NY/MD breweries. Some goodies stashed away in the fridge.

Would really appreciate someone in Oregon to hook this up.

My Lulu: ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400023877.388820.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Is this Peter? Would be crazy if two people just had daughters named Lulu and were looking for this beer. I just stumbled across this post, still waiting on you to send me a list on facebook to get this trade going.

Is this Peter? Would be crazy if two people just had daughters named Lulu and were looking for this beer. I just stumbled across this post, still waiting on you to send me a list on facebook to get this trade going.

Yep, you're right. I posted both places. Shot ya a message Tuesday morning. Here's my email: [email protected]. I think the messaging is glitchy with the Facebook group. Thanks man, looking forward to this.

Sounds good. Almost complete once we bottle up some homebrews tomorrow. Should ship Monday.

Back