ISO Bells and Jackie O's regular trading partner, FT Oregon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotbfan

Reaction score
As the title says, I am looking for a regular trade partner for Bells and Jackie O's (wouldn't mind a Perennial or Prairie buddy come to think of it).

I can provide Oregon beer.

Would prefer to do frequent trades to hit non distro seasonal beers. Popular beers going out from me are Commons, Cascade, Crux, De Garde, Deschutes, Upright, Logsdon, etc.

Doesn't need to be super rare limit 1 type stuff (not looking to empty my cellar on my end necessarily either, but I won't say no to occasional special shipments ), I just enjoy stuff from those breweries and thought a beer pen pal would be sort of fun.

Let me know if you are similarly inclined.

I would like to begin trading beers and this would be a type of swap I would like to try. I have access to Michigan and Great Lakes area beers. I live in upper michigan with my father living a mile away from bells. I would be willing to ship first since I'm new at this to build up some trust. Right now hopslam from bells is everywhere along with beers like breakfast stout from founders along with any others you would be interested in me looking for

Sorry guys, got a little swamped in messages, sifting through over the next few days. If you haven't sent me a pm or posted here yet I think I have all the partners that I need!

Back