• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

IS this worth the Money?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it depends on if you have access to a keg and the tools to make a keggle. If you do have access to them I would suggest you passing, but if you don't then I would buy it. I would try to get him down to $100.

I recently sold a new Keggle I made on Craigslist for $140 that was with 1 ss ball valve, ss dip tube, 4' of silicon tubing and SS scrubie.

I'm interested in where to find a dip tube for $10 (with the compression fittings). Considering my bargain fittings bill was a little more then $60 (dip tube, tubing, and valve), and they have the best prices I can find, I would love to find lower prices. If $60 is the best price then unless I jacked a truckload of empty kegs, I don't see how $90 is reasonable with costs/labor.

That is if this is a new keggle and has SS components which it seems to be, if it's someone getting rid of their old keggle then the $90 or $100 does sound right imho.

Back