Is there any thing better?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bass - for sure. Bluegills, only if they are big enough so that they aren't a PITA to eat. Home brew? It's good as long as it doesn't come from a what went wrong thread....

Fresh caught tonight bass and blue gill fryed up. Fresh picked Morrell mushrooms and a big pint of ice cold home brew. This is living at its finest!

I'll pass on the bass, The blue gill mmmmmm. Morrells. double mmmmmm

I moved to the East Coast and miss those spring rituals. My Michigan ritual , I used to do Brook trout, morrels and wild asparagass my favorite spring meal.

I grew up out west sure miss trout and Wild asparagus. The blue gill are true monsters out of the lake is fish. Worth the effort. Washing it down with an American brown ale.

Self caught, self picked and self brewed...I think you are correct, it doesn't get any better!

Sounds great! I love a good homemade meal paired with a homebrew. Nothing is better imo!
I do homemade pizza with homebrew every week. Mmmmm.

I've been looking for morel mushrooms I'm eastern PA and haven't found any yet. From what I hear, they are just starting to push now. Find out this weekend hopefully.

Tom rep they are about done here. Been finding them 3 or 4 weeks now. They should be popping up for you soon

I made smoked leg of lamb for Easter, it was absolutely to die for!

IMG_20170415_143121273_zpsq5l3agkm.jpg

IMG_20170416_182116789_zpsvedfa6du.jpg

IMG_20170416_191351612_zps6sqp0mvp.jpg

Smoked with hardwood lump charcoal and cherry wood

Saturday a friend and myself caught 6 nice trout, picked 10 lbs of fiddleheads, grilled the trout, sauteed the fiddleheads with garlic, and cracked some homebrews.....I agree, it doesn't get much better.

Back