Is beatification worth 40 dollars...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilrokz06

Reaction score
I walked in to a bottle shop today that actually had a couple of bottles of beatification. From what I noticed most of their stuff is marked up a bit. I'm just not sure if 40 dollars is way to much for a bottle.

Depends, . . . Is it in a trade for someone in MN?

Actually, I think that's a hard question to answer. Because it really depends on the person and the beer. It depends on how much you really want it. If you compare it to wine there are TONS of wines you can find that are well over $40. So if you consider it a rare beer, especially one that will age well, then perhaps you treat it like a really good bottle of wine?

Given the stuff is almost impossible to get your hands on other than standing in line for hours at the brewery (yes, I've made the pilgrimage), where it'll still set you back $30ish, I'd say, go for it. At least, if you're whole-heartedly into sour beers – it's a delicious, complex beer, which will make you pucker enough to pull a golfball through a garden hose.

Pick it up! I'm sure we can work something out. Shipping label included. PM for details.

I'm going to try and go back this afternoon. Hopefully they'll still be there.

They'll usually sell for $60ish on aftermarket so I'd say it's not completely outrageous.

That being said I had 2 and after drinking the first one traded the other (maw maybe?). I think you could do much better with the $40 with a few other bottles.

I'd happily buy it from you or trade you for it for that price. 0% chance of me ever finding it on the shelf here in VA!

Back