Introducing Myself

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rolewiii

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just started homebrewing in January '14 after realizing almost everything my buddies brewed by themselves was better than what was on the shelves in the store.

My first batch was a 1-galloner of a maple-flavored porter, and I enjoyed the process so much that I brewed another beer before even try9ing the first.

My background is in science - climate, hydrology and geology - so I take a particularly analytic angle on brewing. we also just purchased a home in the 'Burbs with an excellently sunny plot for growing hops hops hops hops hops!

I started last summer with many varieties: Willamette, Kent Goldings, Vojvodina, Liberty, Chinook, Canada Redvine, Wye Viking, Glacier, Spalter and Northern Brewer.

I look forward to getting to know the folks here, contributing and tweaking recipes, and a long life of slinging suds to friends and family.

:mug:

Welcome to the foums. Ive also recently started brewing and I cant get enough! Good luck with the hop growing, sounds very interesting.

Latest posts

Back