Intro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avidhomebrewer

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on this forum. I have been homebrewing since early 2000 and most of my batches have been all-grain. I brew 2x5 gallons/month, typically all-grain. I have made a couple of Lambics (VERY good), a Berlinner Weisse (again, very good), a lot of Belgian styles (by far, my favorite style) and a host of everything else. I am just starting to put together a keg system, piece by piece. Glad to join the community and happy brewing to everyone out there!

Dave

Hey Dave, welcome to the forum. I'm partial to a decent Belgian, but I'll try about anything. Happy Brewing.

Welcome Dave
I am just starting to get into the Belgian style of brewing. Havent brewed one as of YET. I am doing some reserch (drinking) alot to try and find the style of belgian that I want to mimick. any help with the ins and outs with Belgians I would like to hear it.
again welcome to the forum I am sure you can pick up a barrel full of 411 around here.
JJ

Back