Intro from Los Angeles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rorymcg

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I've mostly used HBT to research and read about different techniques, but figured it was time for an intro. I'm a year out of college and have been brewing for the past 5 or 6 months (check my signature for beers I've brewed so far). I just finished off my second AG batch yesterday and feeling much more comfortable with the process. It was a pumpkin recipe from Sir Humpsalot posted last year (https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/punkelweizen-356185/) and tweaked it a little bit. I checked this morning and its bubbling away. Very excited to see the results in a few weeks.

Anyway, I'd love to hear from anyone in LA who wants to share some homebrews for critique or going to a local craft beer event. LA Beer Week is coming up!

Thanks Cyclman. Doesn't sound like a bad move. Yeah I'm hoping we get more quality local brews in the future.

Latest posts

Back