Inkbird Wifi Smart Temperature Controller, Up to 50% off ($32.5)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Inkbird release new version temperature controller - Wifi smart temperature controller. Who replies this post will get the discount price. The unit sales price is $65.

Rules:

1, Only for the brewers in US or Canada.
2, One who is within the 1st to 50th post can win 50% discount. One who is within 51th to 100th will get 30% discount. And others who reply this post before May, 1st can get 15% discount.
3, Payment accepted: Paypal
4, The first round shipment will be released 50 pcs on April, 20th. The second round shipment will be arranged it on May, 10th.

We will send the private massages to the 1th to 50th winners on April 18th. When we get your payment and shipping information, we will arrange the shipment on April, 20th and then give you the tracking# which can be trakced on www.usps.com. And the winners who is from 51th will get the massage from us on May, 7th. And the shipment will be arranged on May, 10th.

Introduction of wifi smart temperature controller.

Inkbird today introduce the wifi smart temperature controller, which is enabled the people to be more productive and more creative. You can control, monitor and schedule your electrical appliance temperature and humidity devices with your smart phone anywhere over (Only for the IOS system now). Plug and play design can free up your energy and time from DIY thermostat processes. The larger wattage device can be powered by this controller. It can connect the devices which is Max, 15A. OK now? NO. Some pictures with short text will be displayed how powerful it is.

C919_1-1_zpskv2wmuex.jpg

C919_2-2_zps7nbmyw5c.jpg

C919_3-3_zpsbgrsyimn.jpg

C919_4-4_zpspk5p6yjw.jpg

-1_zpsj9crfv3n.jpg

The whole short text information is here.

2_zpsdfzsmfc9.jpg

Let me know when it gets to android, the dominate OS for the brew crowd :( Other than that, looks great.. (maybe have a webpage you can go to in the meantime?) I would buy in advance just hoping you would bring android support soon.

Awesome. Will have to take a peek at it in detail when I have time but I suspect this will be great for fermentation chambers.

I am also an Android only person (I hate everything Apple for multiple valid reasons, so don't start on me), but honestly, what I'd like to do eventually is code something up for the Raspberry Pi 3.. so will you release the information to talk to these units for developers? PC/Pi3, etc would be great for the high end guys out there.

Back