Information on Chugger Pumps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevink

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Chugger Pumps? I have emailed them from two different email accounts and they both bounced back undeliverable. I PMed through this forum and no response. I plan to give them a call tomorrow.

I'm just wondering if the new, 2011 style, stainless headed pump is available and ready for shipment. I also need a price as it's not listed on their website. If anyone knows anything, please let me know.

Thanks.

Not sure if the ones with SS heads are sold out... (or if they're reviewing after some reported issues) but right now the poly heads are the only option listed Chugger Pumps

I think my SS pumps were about $130

I believe they were $139 for stainless steel and $99 for poly pumps. I was in contact with them 2 weeks ago as I was needing to get my 2 pumps back up and working stable, successfully I might add. They are usually quite good at returning email. The address on the website was good last I used it.

summerofgeorge, thanks.

How did you find that page? If you click on "beer brewing pumps" at the top of the home page, only the plastic headed pump and the Macerator show up. I don't see a link to the SS headed pump anywhere.

summerofgeorge, thanks.

How did you find that page? If you click on "beer brewing pumps" at the top of the home page, only the plastic headed pump and the Macerator show up. I don't see a link to the SS headed pump anywhere.

I've been looking for pumps for a few weeks. The SS pumps were showing up under "beer brewing pumps" before and I bookmarked the page. I guess they just took the link off of the pump page but kept the page for the actual pump active. Seems a little backwards to me. I'd rather see that they carry the pump and it's out of stock than not have it show up at all.

I got mine and have brewed once with it. Performed as expected. Most up to date info on the pumps come from their facebook page.

Sent my stainless-head-pump back to Chugger Inc. today for repair/replacement. The motor would not spin (under its own power) on arrival. Seemed to be nothing to do with the stainless head as the motor would not spin with the stainless head removed. Internal motor problem most likely. I hope it is just a (rare) bad motor because these are great prices so long as they are at least decent quality.

Brian at Chugger said they would fix or replace. Extra $12 shipping back to them. Seems shipping prices are skyrocketing! So are grocery prices too I guess--oh well.

Sent my stainless-head-pump back to Chugger Inc. today for repair/replacement. The motor would not spin (under its own power) on arrival. Seemed to be nothing to do with the stainless head as the motor would not spin with the stainless head removed. Internal motor problem most likely. I hope it is just a (rare) bad motor because these are great prices so long as they are at least decent quality.

Brian at Chugger said they would fix or replace. Extra $12 shipping back to them. Seems shipping prices are skyrocketing! So are grocery prices too I guess--oh well.

replacement pump arrived... works great!

Back