I'm through brewing beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure. That's what I was thinking, also. Maybe add some sugar? It was funny to see this because I was just thinking today if people have tried making alcohol out of pretty much everything that's fermentable. I guess they have.

billybrew said:

gaypicket5k.gif
lame.gif

Love some of the negative feedbacks he got. That would be a strong clue.
Only one definition for a moron that tries to sell something like this.
TOOL.

ROFL - According to some of the feedback, it's just a pack of yeast and instructions. I wonder if he relabled the yeast pack to "Magic Booze Dust" :rolleyes:

It's very foolish and dangerous.

What will happen is that kids will create some sort of wort in very unsterile conditions, and at some point, a particularly bad Nasty will take over and make the drinker very very ill.

We're all semi-responsible people here creating a drink that we enjoy TASTING. I haven't read one post where someone mentions creating beer for the mere purpose of getting blasted. This guy is creating f'emup-juice that, when done by inexperienced individuals, can lead to a serious health risk.

For yuks, I looked at completed auctions for this item, just to see if there were any poor suckers out there who ponied up for this thing. What's amazing is, he's sold eight 'kits'! Three to Germany! I guess P.T. Barnum was right. :eek:

Latest posts

Back