I'm Joe from Walla Walla

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joewalla88

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Joe from Walla Walla, Washington. I joined HBT a few weeks ago and thought I should finally introduce myself. I started brewing earlier this year and I'm having a ton of fun with it. I've gotten a lot of info and advice from perusing the site. So, thanks for all the past and future advice!

My 1st was suppose to be a Stella clone, and it turned out nice. I made a honey pale ale this summer, it turned out kinda strange, but it's not bad. I just bottled an alt last week that I'm excited to try. I've also done some various 1 gallon experimental stuff, and some cider. It's been a lot of fun!

Hi Joe,
I am also in Walla Walla. We should get together and brew once the weather warms up.
Hit me up if you have any questions.
Mike

I live in La Grande oregon not to far and would love to swap brews and talk about brewing some time. Fermenting my 4th batch now. Have couple of IPA's and a wheat beer so far

Back