• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illuminated Maintained Pushbutton Switch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black_Z28

Reaction score
Looking for a switch for my control panel. I don't really care what color it is, as I only need one. Looking for one like Auberins sells on their page, the SW1.

If you have one laying around send me a message.

Thanks.

If you call Auber and ask them to put the switch in a small envelope, they will ship it for 1.99. That is how I got mine.

I will look in the shop when I get home tonight. I think I have some that I have salvaged over the years.

If you call Auber and ask them to put the switch in a small envelope, they will ship it for 1.99. That is how I got mine.
I just got back to me via email, and said it will be $4.99 to ship. Better then $9, but still kinda high.

I will look in the shop when I get home tonight. I think I have some that I have salvaged over the years.

Sounds good man. I'll await your response.

I have some small illuminated Allen Bradley maintained switches. Throw me a PM and ill send you one.

Latest posts

Back