I'll woop you @ss at Guitar hero

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the long video...couldnt find a shorter clip. Skip to 5:45

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GV1EVpBfeU]YouTube - Jeff Dunham's Christmas Special 2008 (5 of 10)[/ame]

I wonder what would have happened if you'd spent as much time playing a real guitar as you did pretending to play one? ;)

Ah, I'm just ribbing ya. I get the connection between playing a game for fun and working at learning an instrument. I just can't help but wonder..... Why don't you give it a shot?

I did get a Gibson guitar (don't ask what model) for Christmas. I have been practicing and I will be the first to admit that guitar hero is NOTHING like playing a real guitar. I don't know that I'll ever get 5 stars on that thing. :cross:

Don't think I ain't seen these sofa and porch references round here lately. I have. I have and I'm a chargin' up mah fire ball right now. I will whoop your ass with fire, on a porch, on a sofa and then make your burnt ass sleep on it.

:rockin:

Latest posts

Back