I'll Pay to Have a Logo and 4 Labels Created

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cshrode21

Reaction score
I am looking to have a logo designed for my homebrewery. I have a picture that I want to somehow incorporate in the logo. To go along with that I have 4 styles of beers that I would like to have labels created for. I have a picture for each of these that I would like incorporated into the label design as well. I would also like the logo of the brewery to be incorporated somewhere on each of the labels so people will know it's another one of my beers.

I just can't figure out photoshop for the life of me and it's driving me nuts. I would be willing to pay for a good design. If anyone is interested let me take a look at your past labels and we can negotiate a price. Thanks in advance to any replies.

Post the pic. I've got some free time and am fairly proficient with photoshop

Here's the image I want incorporated into the Logo. The name is Big Rock Brewery. Can't wait to see what you guys can do with it

a21exterior1.jpg

I'm a designer and I'm for hire also! I've done multiple beer logos for myself and a few for a local brewery here in Mass.

If you guys wouldnt mind PM'ing me on pricing quotes for the logo and 4 labels I would love to talk business

I did not. The road we live on is Big Rock Road and there is a s***load of big red boulders everywhere. Thats where the name was coming from. I guess I'll have to change the name. Not that I ever plan on doing anything more than homebrew but I can't have the same name as an actual brewery. Any ideas?

that looks pretty cool man. I think the house in there looks good. Sorta is a tribute to where it all takes place

Well I'm in the army and the house backs up to the artillery range at Ft Sill so Ive decided to either go with Boom Rock Brewery or Rumble Rock Brewery. Just have to decide which one sounds better

And another, because I'm bored and have nothing better to do....

brbbig2.jpg

(I just made up a brew name for an example)

Latest posts

Back