If someone were looking to buy a still...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freki

Reaction score
What would you suggest as an inexpensive stove top still for someone with little to no experience with distilling? I'm not sure I would be confident enough in my DIY skills for such a thing without ever having experience with one.

I think I saw distilling equipment in the homebrew shop in Green Bay.

Probably not helpful, but I'm not sure how common that kind of equipment is. You might not be that serious about it, and you might not be located anywhere near there.

But I thought I'd share.

I think I saw distilling equipment in the homebrew shop in Green Bay.

Probably not helpful, but I'm not sure how common that kind of equipment is. You might not be that serious about it, and you might not be located anywhere near there.

But I thought I'd share.
Wish I knew that when I was up that way! It's an idea I've been playing around with, not sure if I would even be able to afford to do it at the moment. That's why I was asking here, I haven't got a clue what to even look for. The only stills I have dealt with were commercial ones during a behind the scenes day at a colonial distillery.

Back