Ideas for a Hop and/or Yeast tour?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomebrewNate

Reaction score
I am looking to put together a hop and yeast tour (Hop and Yeast tour to be held at different times) for a newly formed brew club in my area. I know that at times a few breweries have come out with hop or yeast series (Sam Adams Deconstructed IPA, Mikkeller Hop and Yeast Series), but to my knowledge there is nothing like this readily available at the moment.

Is anyone aware of such a series that can be purchased at a major retailer like Total Wine or online? I live in the Tampa Bay area. If not, can anyone recommend a listing of single hop IPA's or brews that can be used to showcase different strings of hops/yeast? I understand that this may be difficult to do, especially with yeast, because it would be preferable for all other aspects of the beer recipe to be identical in order to truly showcase the differences.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back