Idea for a MLT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks a tad bit more expensive than a coleman or igloo cooler..

Yeah I saw that. I'm pretty new to AG so I just didn't know if it might be more durable and long lasting than an igloo and figured it might hold the water temp better. Just checking to see if anyone used them.

Not sure, but I bought an igloo for $13, so if it breaks or sucks, you can always get a really nice cooler later. Check out the Mash Hawk in the vendor section and in the classified section. That is A LOT cheaper and many people like them. :)

We have one of those made by Cambro. I have a BBQ team and bought it at an auction. We use it for cold drinks. I paid $25 for it at a police auction. The one we have will hold temperature for a very long time. I am not sure I would pay that much for one though, especially when they are coolers available for a lot less cash.

Yeah definitely something you would probably want to search craigslist for. I like my Igloo too so I'm gonna stick with that I just didn't know the life expectancy for them and I paid $50 for mine. Something I will keep my eye out for just for the heck of it though.

Back