I whirlpooled my soup today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeavyKettleBrewing

Reaction score
Flu has put brewing on the back burner, and no, it's not a banjo burner. Looking for ways to keep me positive, so I whirlpooled my soup tonight. Kids got scared when I laughed maniacally and then went into a coughing rage. I looked up at them smiling with bloodshot eyes, a blood red face,
wheezing, and drool hanging from my beard. WTF Dad, we are out! Boy did they run.

Anybody else out there as farked up as I am? Can be read however you like.

Flu has put brewing on the back burner, and no, it's not a banjo burner. Looking for ways to keep me positive, so I whirlpooled my soup tonight. Kids got scared when I laughed maniacally and then went into a coughing rage. I looked up at them smiling with bloodshot eyes, a blood red face,
wheezing, and drool hanging from my beard. WTF Dad, we are out! Boy did they run.

Anybody else out there as farked up as I am? Can be read however you like.

Yup...maybe not as bad, maybe worse...IDK.

I have found that copious amounts of gin have done well to ease the coughing. And it makes playing Fallout 3 more fun.

My best advice is throw back a beer. Nothing like having a drink when your sick to ease the aches and pains. Good luck in your recovery!

Latest posts

Back