I Watched and Entire Infomercial for the Jack LaLanne Juicer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BooneDocks

Reaction score
Yesterday, I brewed a batch of a Dead Guy clone (Yooper Brew's recipe -- I think it will be great). Had the TV on in the kitchen. After the Sunday morning news show, programming went to an infomercial for the Jack LaLanne juicer. I thought when it came on, "I really need to change the channel". But I was somewhat busy, and , before you know it, I had watched an entire half hour of the Jack LaLanne juicer -- I watched an entire infomercial for the Jack LaLanne juicer.

Jack LaLanne is OK, but the Juiceman is where it's at. I used to watch him EVERY sunday morning when I was a wee one. For some reason his bushy white eyebrows seemingly crawling across his orange face like furry caterpillars was so entrancing!
juiceman.jpg

Jack LaLanne is OK, but the Juiceman is where it's at. I used to watch him EVERY sunday morning when I was a wee one. For some reason his bushy white eyebrows seemingly crawling across his orange face like furry caterpillars was so entrancing!
juiceman.jpg

WOW, you are right, look at those eyebrows!

All I can say is that it's better than watching the Lions play. Which we couldn't. Game was blacked out.

I have a breville juicer and F'n love it. I always wanted carrot juice because of that damn Juiceman infomercial.

Latest posts

Back