I think I have a Sanyo mini-fridge addiction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rami

Reaction score
SR-4912m, SR-4433s, and SR-3770s.

It took a couple months of searching CL for mini-fridges almost daily for a 4912m. I gave up and figured if a 4433s came along, i'd pick that up and just mod it. Finally it did. It wasn't ideal but I gave up on finding a 4912m. I picked it up 4pm last saturday for $75. 2 hours later someone posted a 4912m for $75! Just my luck. I couldn't resist and had to get it. Now I have three mini-fridges...woohoo! I can finally KEG!!! Now I need to sell the smaller two.

photo-2-60490.jpg

Quick reference (from first hand experience :) ).

sr-4912m will fit two ball lock or pin lock kegs + 5lb co2 or one standard carboy for ferm chamber.

sr-4433s will fit two ball lock + 5lb co2 or one standard carboy for ferm chamber, with door and freezer mod.

sr-3770s will fit one ball lock + 5lb co2 or one standard carboy for ferm chamber, with door and freezer mod.

SR-4912m, SR-4433s, and SR-3770s.

It took a couple months of searching CL for mini-fridges almost daily for a 4912m. I gave up and figured if a 4433s came along, i'd pick that up and just mod it. Finally it did. It wasn't ideal but I gave up on finding a 4912m. I picked it up 4pm last saturday for $75. 2 hours later someone posted a 4912m for $75! Just my luck. I couldn't resist and had to get it. Now I have three mini-fridges...woohoo! I can finally KEG!!! Now I need to sell the smaller two.

Quick reference (from first hand experience :) ).

sr-4912m will fit two ball lock or pin lock kegs + 5lb co2 or one standard carboy for ferm chamber.

sr-4433s will fit two ball lock + 5lb co2 or one standard carboy for ferm chamber, with door and freezer mod.

sr-3770s will fit one ball lock + 5lb co2 or one standard carboy for ferm chamber, with door and freezer mod.

I have the same addiction, but it's not specific to Sanyo...or mini.

Actually the 4912m will fit 2 each 5 gallon cornies, 1 each 2 1/2 OR 3 gallon cornie and a 5# co2 tank as long as the door insert has been cut out. I frequently have that much in mine. The big cornies in the front with the small cornie on a shelf in the back next to the co2 tank.

Haha I too recently found one in my area (4912m) for $70 just got her converted over. These fridges are great for homebrew. I'm trying to keep myself from buying another fridge also as its a cheap full size kenmore. The wife is the only thing keeping me in check on this lol.

Latest posts

Back