i require some help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first thing you should do is spend some time reading about the process of brewing root beer, and actual 'real' beer.

I think you may be getting confused by the word "beer" in Root Beer; Root Beer is a 'soda', not a 'beer'.

The questions you are asking are /so/ basic that they suggest you didn't do *any* of your own research before asking someone to do it for you....

First off I didn't ask for your opinion on my research, I asked for an answer to my question, which I found out already. My concern was if aging root beer would enhance the flavor and if so should it be carbonated since the container I had was a wooden barrel, I am underage so it turning alcoholic due to the fermentation process of yeast would've ended badly for me. As for research, every time I looked up barrels and root beer anywhere near each other I kept getting the root beer barrel candy so I found this forum hoping to get answers for my questions because I have yet to brew anything, I am trying to learn how, I'm trying to take my baby steps like everyone else did. Your criticism of my intelligence regarding knowing the difference between root beer and alcoholic beer and my research was unproductive towards my question, your day and in honesty not wanted. Have a Good day.

I am also adding that my previous comment was not jab towards you or your own brewing knowledge. I am very new at this and understand the basics of the process, It is the barreling and other aspects that make little sense to me I was hoping of clearing any misnotions of. My original post was strictly another resource towards my research and not my only resource. Since the original post I have gained a small amount of knowledge about the subject that have answered my previous question. Though I still have a ways to go before I feel comfortable in the actual brewing process to attempt it on my own. As i said before good day, and happy brewing.

DAYUUUM, Junior!

I believe he was just making an "observation" due to the perceived "vagueness" and semi-confusing nature of your inquiry.

Lighten up, and get on board!
There is a TON of knowledge to be gleaned on these forums, and folks here are WILLING to help.

First off I didn't ask for your opinion on my research, I asked for an answer to my question, which I found out already. My concern was if aging root beer would enhance the flavor and if so should it be carbonated since the container I had was a wooden barrel, I am underage so it turning alcoholic due to the fermentation process of yeast would've ended badly for me. As for research, every time I looked up barrels and root beer anywhere near each other I kept getting the root beer barrel candy so I found this forum hoping to get answers for my questions because I have yet to brew anything, I am trying to learn how, I'm trying to take my baby steps like everyone else did. Your criticism of my intelligence regarding knowing the difference between root beer and alcoholic beer and my research was unproductive towards my question, your day and in honesty not wanted. Have a Good day.

Yes, and being underaged has ended badly for you here. Feel free to come back in a year and hopefully you will be of age by then.

-Homer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back