• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I need keg lids

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yewtah-brewha

Reaction score
I am in need of 2 corny keg lids and 2 posts 1 liquid and 1 gas. Thought id throw it out if anyone has some they need to part with. thanks

Just wanted to say thankx BBBF! I bought 4 of these and with shiping they will be only 16.72 I will turn 2 of them into fermentor lids and try fermenting in my cornys. the other two should work fine for pressurising two kegs I have in my garage that are empty, but should have beer in them.. lol :tank:

Cool. Let me know how the fermenting goes. I have a couple plastic corny lids and have been thinking about modifying them for fermenting and buying some of those SS lids for serving.

Back