I need help!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle23

Reaction score
Hi, I am hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. I couple years back someone made a thread about them making a completely self contained brew setup. Oxygen purging, self cleaning, basically put the parameters in and walk away.

I would up losing track of the thread, and no matter what forum i check or what I search, I cannot find it again but I would love to see how the project progresses. If anyone has a link I would be very grateful.

Bryan deleted his account on the AHA forum, and the monster thread there (sounds just like what you remember) may survive but without support for the images. Perhaps threads here on HBT have lapsed as well, IDK. Check out the LOB site. Some detailed information is available only if you register, as it is deep in threads on the forum there, but there's also a lot of openly available information, as it relates to the low oxygen systems he's helped Stout develop. Links are posted for this equipment from the main menu. But just go ahead and register there (virtually all access is free) if you're serious about going all in on the bling, or are just really interested in low oxygen brewing. Pretty sure he's the guy you're thinking of. Who else?

Not super interested in either. But thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

This is the most current, if this is what you are looking for.

http://www.********************/brewing-science-and-technology/the-system/

Back