I love long spring days...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewing Clamper

Reaction score
Celebrating my 1st year brewing, I did two lagers & racked an Amber to secondary, brined a couple of chickens and now I'm getting ready to bbq. Man, I've been going non-stop since 7am and I'm loving it... even with the 2yr old biting my ankles and the SWMBO mopping about having to work tomorrow. Of course, I'm happy because I'm medicated... self-medicated... with homebrew... it's good day!

:mug:

it's 28 and we've had 12 inches of snow here since friday. indians home opener weekend put on hold.

i got lotsa beer around and in me so's all's good!

Oh man! Just one more reason I LOVE CALIFORNIA! oh, and I guess I have global warming to thank too... that means more opportunities to drink beer.

whoa it was cold this morning, about 65 degrees! whats is that all about? Anyways, gotta agree, these nice days recently have been heaven- except the days i am at working looking out the window wishing i was out there enjoying it!

Latest posts

Back