I LOVE Kegconnection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not really mind waiting. They might have some stock issues or something. But it is not really cool not to give any kind of update.

Bitterbrush said:
All I get is a busy signal when I try to call them and no response to my emails.

These guys are AWESOME!!. they are busy folks but they have superb customer service. They have excellent communication as well. I had to change my order and I received a phone call within 24 hours and they hooked me up. If it's wrong, they make it right. They are the way to go...

I ordered my 2 keg setup from them on the 28th and have not heard anything since the confirmation email. On Monday the website started saying that my order shipped, but does not have the tracking number listed. I am hoping that they just neglected to enter the number and the parts will show up this week. I am anxious to start playing with my new toy, and it would be nice to know when it was arriving, but two weeks(fingers crossed) really isn't a bad wait for a custom setup.

When I ordered during their Christmas sale the equipment arrived without a notification email. The parts are high quality and if I add a third keg they will be who I order from. I think they are just slammed during the sales and sometimes do not communicate as well as they would like.

i ordered on 3/1 and i recieved a tracking number yesterday. im guessing that theyre just backed up.

Fyi I called yesterday to check the status of my order I placed on 3/4. Turns out my regulator was waiting on parts. They came in yesterday and my order ships today. Guessing the same will hold true for others as well.

I have done 2 orders with them. the first came right after a big snow storm and was a few days late. everything arrived safely and in order. however the second order had one issue and a surpise. i ordered the dual taprites and received their stock regs instead. i emailed Todd/customer service last night and have yet to hear back. im not concerned yet. he has been responsive in previous emails. but it will be a pain to make the exchange.

when i placed that second order, i realized that i forgot to change the quantity on some balllock disconnects after i had already pressed the send button. i replied to the order confirmed email and got a response from Todd. he stated that he would speak with shipping when they got back from lunch. i didnt hear back from him - but when the order arrived i found the correct number of balllocks in the package.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

I ended up ordering from somewhere else. I emailed them 3 weeks back. After 3 days or so I got a reply asking a question. I replied immediately to that question. Never heard back.... emailed 3 more times over the next 2 weeks. Nothing. Called and left 3 voice mails over a week. Nothing. Finally got a hold of someone who told me "they probably didn't see my email yet" and that they would reply to it tonight, but if I didn't get a reply, to call them tomorrow. I called tomorrow, no answer. I called later in the afternoon, and got a different guy. I told him that I was told to call today if I didn't get an email last night. He told me "we reply to 150 emails a day, so we just haven't gotten to your email yet". I told him that I sent my emails over the course of 3 weeks, not yesterday. He said "he would email me as soon as he could". Couple days pass, no email.

On the other hand, I called BeverageFactory and the guy spent 45 minutes on the phone with me discussing my setup. He sent 4 different quotes in email while I was on the phone so we could look at the same thing while we discussed. So BeverageFactory got my $500, and will get my repeat business.

On the other hand, I called BeverageFactory and the guy spent 45 minutes on the phone with me discussing my setup. He sent 4 different quotes in email while I was on the phone so we could look at the same thing while we discussed. So BeverageFactory got my $500, and will get my repeat business.

I went to BeverageFactory also. Someone always answers the phone or email and I get all my questions answered professionally. Prices on Taprite regulators are pretty good too.

Just got a tracking number for my order from kegconnection, made on march 4. This correspond to the 2-3 business days before shipping they advertise. As someone mentioned, I guess we are used to the feedback quality of some online retailers like amazon.

I just got my tracking number for my order placed on February 22nd... I'm assuming they must have been waiting on some sort of parts for a few weeks since everyone is getting their tracking numbers now... I must have just caught it right at the start of whatever shortage they were having... At least I should be set on Monday!!! :tank:

I ordered on the 5th and no tracking yet, maybe tomorrow then!?!...I hope....LOL

Bottled: Brewers Best IPA
Primary: Deciding
Secondary: Brewers Best Holiday Ale

Ordered on the 7th got tracking on the 9th, scheduled delivery for the 15th (Socal). Ordered a dual pin lock setup.

Their ball lock disconnect shortage might still be holding up other orders like DirtyD's

Just ordered a 2 keg kit from them on tuesday. Can't wait to finally start kegging:rockin:
Being shipped to Canada so not sure how long that will take, no tracking # as of yet.:mug:

I was just looking up my tracking number... I fell in under the $7.99 shipping that they were running. I ran a cost of shipping calculator as my package was over 70lbs... They would have had to pay close to $70 in shipping via the slowest ground method... Ouch. I can't believe they are able to do that, must mean there is some room on the pricing of this gear and yet they are still the price leader...

Shipping is heavily discounted to buisiness, sometime over 50% off of rates that the general public would get

Woohoo! Got my tracking number for my 3/4 order. I'll be out of town when it arrives next week though. :(

I was just looking up my tracking number... I fell in under the $7.99 shipping that they were running. I ran a cost of shipping calculator as my package was over 70lbs... They would have had to pay close to $70 in shipping via the slowest ground method... Ouch. I can't believe they are able to do that, must mean there is some room on the pricing of this gear and yet they are still the price leader...

That was based upon my businesses UPS shipping calculator... We ship over $13 billion in product annually... I'm not sure if it gets much cheaper... Maybe... :confused:

I got a tracking number today for my order on

I got a tracking number today for my order on the 5th, I had sent Todd an email yesterday and he replied quickly and had shipping email me my tracking, so I'm guessing they're busy and trying to het everything out when they can! Happy Kegging guys!

If you check your order status online, does it reflect the tracking number? I ordered mine on the 6th, so hopefully mine will be on the way soon too. Just not sure if it is worth asking them for piece of mind, or if I should expect my order history to show it right away on their site.

Just got a tracking number....yea. If u call with a custom set up , u should call back to customer service once u receive ur online invoice. Dont wana be a pain........but.......i got beer waiting.

FYI, I placed my order on March 2, got my tracking number on March 7, and everything was delivered (a 3 keg system) today, March 11. Everything is connected as can be and looks great. One tiny dent in one keg that can be hammered out (all used), but I don't have one complaint compared to other prices and reviews when it comes to used kegs. Great packaging as well.

Got my order today UPS delivered one day early so thats cool. Everything looks great and the kegs have no noticeable dents. One was not under pressure tho.. I hope that isn't a bad sign.

Got my order from KegConnection today. As requested, not assembled. Immediately installed it all into my keezer. Nice high quality gas and beverage lines. Great hardware, no complaints. Even kegs look pretty good. Capable of 6 beers on tap, but only had line for 2 taps and 3 beers to choose from. Completely forgot to order extra line and parts from them after focusing so much on the custom build kit part, will have to go to the LHBS (as local as I get) this weekend.
5528168392_afe2a86019.jpg

My stuff all arrived today also... One of the gas lines has slipped off... I think there was a bit too much stuff in the box but, I easily reattached so I'm happy with all those parts... All my keg's were pressurized, all three had small dents so no big deal there... The only issue is on one of the kegs, the damn pressure relief valve dosn't work... I had to hook up a ball lock to get the thing to let the gas out... Anyone have any idea how to fix that? :confused:

Got my order from KegConnection today. As requested, not assembled. Immediately installed it all into my keezer. Nice high quality gas and beverage lines. Great hardware, no complaints. Even kegs look pretty good. Capable of 6 beers on tap, but only had line for 2 taps and 3 beers to choose from. Completely forgot to order extra line and parts from them after focusing so much on the custom build kit part, will have to go to the LHBS (as local as I get) this weekend.
5528168392_afe2a86019.jpg

That is one sick build u have going on.......:rockin:

The only issue is on one of the kegs, the damn pressure relief valve doesn't work... I had to hook up a ball lock to get the thing to let the gas out... Anyone have any idea how to fix that? :confused:

Use a nail to press the poppet down to release air & to allow starsan to flow through the poppets when cleaning. Try soaking the lid & unscrew the relief valve from the lid to clean it. If that doesn't work Kegconnection will fix you right up. Cheers!!!

I ordered March 2nd, didn't get any info for shipping confirmation so called them March 4th. They said they were short on CO2 cans and waiting for a shipment that day and would ship out Monday (March 6th) or Tuesday (March 7th). They did exactly that and I received everything March 10th. I'm very satisfied.

Everything came in great condition: kegs dirty on the outside but pressurized, lubed rings, cleaning solution still inside. Everything else brand new and working great; setup 1 keg with homebrew last night force carbing seemingly without issue.

Just completed my kegging system yesterday with a quick visit to Kegconnection! Living in Austin, its nice that these guys are right down the road. Had to pay sales tax but saved on the shipping for sure. Josh helped me out and he was just awesome to deal with. Called him early in the day, and he stuck around for me after work until I could get down there to pick up my stuff! Just a great group of guys....highly recommend this place!!!! :tank:

Johnyb73 said:
Day 7 no tracking number yet...
Beer waiting, liver getting impatient.

Well, got a response from Ben saying they were backed up. Forwarded my email to shipping for an eta... Nothing!!
Maybe tomorrow

I received everything on March 14 for an order made 10 days before. So no problem there. I am just not very happy with the keg quality that are really damaged. This would be fine if they were at least cleaned and lubed (like other people got), but only one out of the 4 kegs I got was cleaned with good o-rings. The other ones have a sort of dark gunk sitting inside, as well as a funny smell. The new o-rings were missing too, but they should have sent new ones yesterday.

This is the problem with ordering from an online store as you cannot pick the kegs yourself and check the quality in advance. I just hope it was a mistake and they do not do that on purpose, knowing that nobody will return the kegs.

The rest (all the new parts) looks great otherwise.

Johnyb73 said:
Just ordered a 2 keg kit from them on tuesday. Can't wait to finally start kegging:rockin:
Being shipped to Canada so not sure how long that will take, no tracking # as of yet.:mug:
USO

Well!!! Just received my 2 keg dual body regulator kit today from keg connection. Everything looks really good. Kegs were clean and pressurized. Regulator, taps and hoses were packed well and in good shape. 5lb co2 tank fantastic. Can't wait to fill her up and finally keg some home brew!

For anyone on the fence, I received an email today stating that flat rate shipping will be back this summer, HOWEVER, they will be raising their kit prices shortly. I have no idea whether that will equate to a wash or not, but thought I would share the info.

I went ahead and paid the shipping. It was still a pretty phenomenal deal.

Order came in on Friday morning. Everything looked great. Cleaned kegs and replaced the o-rings anyway. Keged my two brews that evening and all is well in the keezer.........:mug:

Latest posts

Back