I just got back from a concert...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls Beers

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I guess it's been a little while, but the beer prices were fu ckin nuts..Bud light for 10 bucks and Sam Adams for 11.75 a 12oz. I usually never complain but jeez...I think I bought 4 beers for over 43 bucks...I know I know, I'm at a concert, but WTF!! Just felt like ranting...Thanks.

BTW, the show was very good!!! And I'm buzzed....

Oh sweet, how was it? Well they probably charge even more when a band like that is in the house, huh?

Yep, went to Sabbath on Saturday night. $12 bucks for a 24oz High Life. Effing Ridiculous. I can get a 12 pack for $12.

whaddafuk?

I get mad paying $6 for a beer. Guess that dates the last time I went to a concert ;)

Live music is a complete addiction of mine. Eleven dollar PBR's sucks thank you Fillmore Denver. But can you out a price on an unforgettable night with your best friends.

Amateurs. Ever heard of a plastic flask? Smuggle in your own fluids of choice next time.

Empty water bottle some vodka new pet lid. I've bottled a porter in generic cola bottles and got them in Red Rocks.
Anyway sometimes they make me buy beer. For example $%&* man they found the flask.

I was going to say in these parts they have cops with drug dogs,& lady cops to search the wife's purse. And as if that wasn't bad enough,Blossom had plain cloths cops in the crowd at the last Ozzfest we went to in 2004 with Judas Priest. Stoned/drunk topless chicks all over the place with/without body painting. I started having flashbacks to woodstock. Still got stoned & drunk. but $10 beers? C'mon,honestly...there aughta be a law about gouging at venues.

I never bother with buying beer at concerts. Usually I'll just sneak in a point of whiskey and go to town in that.

Back