I just became a Premium Member.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After 24 posts, that's awesome. Welcome to the place, and thanks for supporting the community.

Now, how's about we talk some politics and religion ;)

Welcome! This is truly a great site, and there are LOTS of bonuses to being a member...but most of all you're contributing to a fantastic community!

I have been so impressed with the assistance provided by members of this site, that I just signed-up myself!

Dan

Me too! I signed up in June? Did my first AG in July, then upgraded membership because I figured the information I got was at least worth $25... I'm sure if they offered a class on homebrew, I would have paid more.

Thanks everyone

It takes a lot of GOOD information for me to fork out money for something I can get for free.

I became a member today also.

HOWDY!!

I think I became a member after about a week. The best thing about this place, other then always having someone to talk about beer with, is that every type of question you will ever have will be answered in minutes usually. Its been a while since I saw a post make it 24hours without being answered.

Welcome to the club. This IS a GREAT site, and once you are a member, well, you'll never not be a member. Even with the aforementioned 'perks' the other thing is there is more of a bond between the supporting members...seems more people go out on limbs with 'strangers'. But it's all shenanagin's I tell you :D :D :) :)

But seriously, you would paymore for a HB class than a membership, and this place has lots of ideas, pictures, and howto's....it should cost more for what you are getting, but that's how awesome here everybody is.

Congrats! Wait until you find Fight Club... :D

What's that? ;)

jfrizzel, I think he's just joking!

I think I became a supporter, too, within days of finding this forum. I never imagined that I'd go from my first extract brew (and posting solely in the beginner's forum) to brewing competition winning AG brews! I couldn't have done it without you guys!

Back