I have Pliny the Elder and Sculpin to Trade!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcclai7

Reaction score
The only thing I really want in return is Heady Topper. Never had any and I've got to try it!

I would consider trading some scuplin for something else however.

If you don't get any offers for heady, I'd love to trade for some Pliny.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Figured it was a long shot... I can get sculpin here in chicago (I agree it's great) so going to pass on that one though, thanks

http://www.seekabrew.com/distro/compare.html

This is an awesome site! you can compare any two states and compare distribution. I see that in Tn we can get Terrapin, Sweetwater, Highland, Duck-rabbit and Caldera (others as well, but those are the best) that you can't get in Illinois. Do beers from any of those breweries interest you?

I think they only distribute to Vermont. You're pretty close so you might find somebody with some, but I don't know if it would be in a store.

Oh. Russian River doesn't distribute to New York State, either. Guess I'll have to brew a clone...

Yeah Ballast Point distributes to VT though. Might be a hard sell. However, it is a good beer.

Thanks for the info, did not know that. I doubt anyone would want to trade Sculpin for Heady anyway. As great as sculpin is, that's not a fair trade. However, for something like Zombie Dust... We'll see.

Sculpin and Heady I can get. Anything else in TN worth getting?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I have heady. PM me if interested in swapping for pliny

Willing to trade any Australian brews for a Pliny. It's impossible to find here!

Yep. Sure am. Would happily trade both of these for a Pliney. They're both fresh, Bootleg only about a week old.

Feral - Barrique Okarma
Bootleg Brewery - Speak Easy IPA

Also got a few other bottles, but those two would be my choices.

Willing to go out and get anything else as well if it means I can get some Pliney!

Back