I got him hooked

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhCrap

Reaction score
A friend of mine helped me bottle a lager a while back and he had a few beers while doing so. I suggested he call over and help me brew a new batch (stout) and have a few of the beers we bottled......he did and we drank.. He loved the process and the beer he bottled and can't wait to try HIS brew. I got him......HOOKED

Cool! Maybe he'll eventually join us on here? :mug:

He even suggested that he buys the ingredients for next month and "could I show him how to make beer from grains and water" what could I say except HELL YEAH.....that will be my first all grain beer in a long time, no partial mash, just from scratch.... Time to take the mash tun off the long finger an finish that sucker :)

That can seal the deal if he thinks he can handle AG from watching & helping. Good luck. Sounds like he's intrigued.

That can seal the deal if he thinks he can handle AG from watching & helping. Good luck. Sounds like he's intrigued.

Chatting to him today and he said "best craic I've had in ages and there's beer out of it". Had a good ole boil over as well, 'twas handy having another person around. He's been looking up how beer is made already so he's fcuk'd i mean hooked

Latest posts

Back