I FRANKENSTEIN (teeheehee)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/i_frankenstein/

Even the brainwashed hollywood groopies hate it.

Frankenstein was the scientist.........I effing HATE it when the monster is called Frankenstein.

wonder if they realize that there is a book........

I thought the monster's name was Victor, turns out that's the scientist's 1st name. The monster's name (if he has one) is never mentioned in the book.
Regards, GF.

I thought the monster's name was Victor, turns out that's the scientist's 1st name. The monster's name (if he has one) is never mentioned in the book.
Regards, GF.

You probably get that from the Sting movie, The Bride. If I recall, the monster's carny buddy names him Victor in that movie.

It said in rotton tomatoes that the monsters name is adam. He is frankenstiens monster. Im personally excited to see it. A fun new "modern" take. I like movies like that though.

It said in rotton tomatoes that the monsters name is adam. He is frankenstiens monster. Im personally excited to see it. A fun new "modern" take. I like movies like that though.

It also said in rotten tomatoes that the film had earned 6 points out of a possible 100.

While I am willing to discount the opinion of the unwashed masses....that is pretty effing BAD.

Ve had better confeeeeeerm de fact dat young Frankenstein is indeet VOLLOWING IN HIS GRANDVADDER'S VOOTSCHTAPS!!!!

Sprachen ze deutch?

He is saying that we have to witness whether or not Frankie is following his grandfather's footsteps.(boot straps, literally)

While this a valid translation, the question is not.

The composite retard technically has 80 or 90 grandfathers, while the scientist's grandson is probably not in the film.

It also said in rotten tomatoes that the film had earned 6 points out of a possible 100.

While I am willing to discount the opinion of the unwashed masses....that is pretty effing BAD.

Joblo gave it a 3 out of 10, and I think that was them being generous. The review was horrible. Lol.

Joblo gave it a 3 out of 10, and I think that was them being generous. The review was horrible. Lol.

I normally will NOT start a thread bashing unless I have seen something.

The rotten tomatoes reviews for Troll 2 read better than the ones for I Frankentard.

Sprachen ze deutch?

He is saying that we have to witness whether or not Frankie is following his grandfather's footsteps.(boot straps, literally)

The composite retard technically has 80 or 90 grandfathers, while the scientist's grandson is probably not in the film.

Have you even seen Young Frankenstein? Or maybe you did that on purpose?

Not sure if...

I normally will NOT start a thread bashing unless I have seen something.

The rotten tomatoes reviews for Troll 2 read better than the ones for I Frankentard.

I saw a documentary on troll 2. I remember seeing it when I was little. Wow. I had no idea it was a "cult film". But I can see that. It was rated the best worst movie ever made. I frankenstien is just yet another remade "modernized" film. I still try to save judgment til I have seen it, because everyone is different. But I can understand it not getting a decent review. I still have to see what is said about the new robo cop. Just saw a trailer the other day for that.

I saw the movie in imax 3d it was awesome and he even points out that he's not Frankenstein

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

They also name him adam

The special effects were amazing

But I saw it in imax 3d I never trust flixter and their crappy opinions on movies half the time they are wrong

Ve had better confeeeeeerm de fact dat young Frankenstein is indeet VOLLOWING IN HIS GRANDVADDER'S VOOTSCHTAPS!!!!

Sprachen ze deutch?

Have you even seen Young Frankenstein? Or maybe you did that on purpose?

Not sure if...

Yes, it is Cheezy after all - probably on purpose.
but for any others we lost along the way...

the crowd says "What?" because they cannot understand the police chief.

if there ever was one, Young Frankenstein is absolutely a "must see" ...

How can you trust Rotten Tomatoes? They gave The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug a 75%.

I see Legend Of Hercules is rated at a 3%.

"Pardon me, boy. Is this the Transylvania Station? "
"Yah! Yah! Track tventy-nine! Oh, can I give you a shine?"

Back