I felt the need to brag

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nic0

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
A guy at work is moving to Texas and gave just about all of his brewing stuff to me. So now I have a pickup truck load of cases of bottles (some of which still have beer in them), 3 propane burners, various fermenting containers, probably another hydrometer... tubing.... air locks, misc stuff... FREE!

So I guess all the angels are pretty much telling me I need to kick it up a notch and start doing some serious brewing!

I'll take a picture of the stack of boxes in my garage and post soonish.

Still lacking kegs, kettles, and a brew stand... but I plan on designing/constructing one soon. I just need to get the Ex-Wife's stuff outta the garage/house and should be able to get this show on the road.

Also tonight I'll be trying an orange ale we bottled a couple of weeks ago.

Yeehaw.

Nic

Ok, as promised... the photos of the reason that I suck.

Some has been moved indoors. THe rest is still in the garage. ANd it looks like my camera was drunk on one of those photos...oh well.

The random trashbags just have bottles piled in them.

brew1.jpg

brew2.jpg

brew3.jpg

Ok, as promised... the photos of the reason that I suck.

Some has been moved indoors. THe rest is still in the garage. ANd it looks like my camera was drunk on one of those photos...oh well.

The random trashbags just have bottles piled in them.

Ok, that is just plain wrong .... Lucky Score and that is a good friend!

Back