I can make good beer!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilsojos

Reaction score
On my first batch, I really struggled mostly getting used to the process and my equipment. However, I have been letting friends try it and getting rave reviews. One of my friends even did a blind taste test on his wife between mine and a well known, established brewery of the same style. Believe it or not (I'm having a hard time), she chose mine on aroma and flavor!!

It's a great feeling. I can't say thank you enough to everyone on hbt. There is so much great information and everyone is so quick with replies and help.

Cheers!!

:mug:Good job !! Never get discouraged its a up hill battle sometimes , I have prolly about 30 or so brewed batches and i'm just beginning to learn :D and that's no lie . A hobby of years :ban:

Little off track but may be appropriate, I have brewed the same beer about 6 times in a row. Pretty good each time, and mostly the same. I poured a pint off the last batch I just kegged and low and behold, a very pleasent apricot flavor. So much different than the last 5. Must have done something different....the fun part will be finding out what that was.

Latest posts

Back