I’m back with a quarantine brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coldsep

Reaction score
I home brewed a bit in college and worked at a craft lager brewery for a while, then got a “real job” and haven’t brewed in years. Now, like so many people, I got the urge to brew again during the covid lockdown. I spent the last few months converting my shed into a little brew house, and put together a custom eHERMS rig that combines Spike kettles with Blichmann electronics and hardware from all over the place. Going to do my first test run tomorrow - wish me luck! And thanks for all the wisdom, couldn’t have put this together without lurking the forums.
F6EC688F-DFE6-4CF4-A034-1503CB074CC8.jpeg

1113B54C-9307-4AE1-A2B3-E90A093ACBF0.jpeg

needs more taproom and a urinal. other than that, looks ballin!

color me envious. i'm stuck with messing and subsequently cleaning up the kitchen for my indoor brews.

Eric is correct - during sparging I’ll pump from HLT to MLT while gravity transferring MLT to BK. Tried to find opportunities like that to simplify and save some cash.

Back