Hurting Today.......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BleedsDogFish

Reaction score
In preparation of a Beer speech due this Friday I decided to get some beer and get inspired.

Last night went in this order........

1 Glass of Bourbon(Making a marinate, had to sample)
6 Pack of Rogue Dry Hopped Red Ale
1 Large bottle Rogue Youngers Special Bitter
1 Dogfish 90
1 Dogfish Golden Era
Half a bottle of Dogfish Fort

Near 70 dollars of beer, and I feel like a bag of smashed turds.....I am having trouble writing my "How beer changed the World" since my good friend Beer did this to me. Funny thing is, Im going to LHB to get some visual aids and as you all know a trip there makes you thirsty. What a vicious:drunk cycle. :drunk:

The funny thing is I had a medical screening today at the VA, and when it came time for the how much and how often do you drink I fugded the truth a smidge and they still said I was at risk for alcohol abuse. Funny how that works.....

i had a funny conversation with my physician the last time i was there. i'm filling out the paperwork, and left how much do you drink blank. he questioned me, and i said, i make beer and serve it on tap. the nurse, who was taking my bp was like wtf, i said is it too high? he started laughing and mentioned in a perfect world... i think he checked hopeless drunkard on my chart....;)

I've pretty much failed all of those online assessments for whether or not I have a problem. Since I don't feel I have a problem, I'm in denial.

Back