Hunahpu and Funky Buddha in Grand Rapids

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuadConPana

Reaction score
We're from Naples, FL. We're in Grand Rapids today, 3-2-2017 and tomorrow.

We brought a bomber of Cigar City Hunahpu 2014, one of Funky Buddha Last Buffalo in the Park, and one of Funky Buddha I'm So Excited I'm So Scared.

We're entertaining trade offers for these. We get distribution in Florida from Bell's and Founders, so wouldn't be too interested in much from them unless you've got some CBS or Black Note.

But, if you've got anything from 3 Floyds or even something outstanding that we might not even have heard of in the Sunshine State, we'd love to hear from you.

Have alchemist beers, as well as sip of sunshine from lawsons also do have a few black notes would deffinatlt be into the cigar city

If you like sours, I have everything from Russian River including Beatification. I have access to AoS member only releases from Rare Barrel. I have a Bruery Grey Monday left. I've got a couple Lost Abbey Cuvée de Tomme's.

Latest posts

Back