Hullo! New brewer here...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ploppythesausage

Reaction score
Hullo there,
I'm a new home brewer, on my fourth batch in less than as many weeks along with my friend. I have to say that without constant referral to this site I may have few enough ideas to concentrate on on beer at a time. Alas we are on our fourth! Thanks for the help everyone! It's about time I got more involved though.
Hope to speak to/argue with/learn from you all soon.

Cheers!

Steve

Welcome to Home Brew Talk Steve. Also welcome to this passion we call home brewing.
Lots of great people, information, techniques, information and recipes here on the forum!

Thanks for the welcome lads! It's only been a few weeks so far for me as a homebrewer but I've not been thinking of much else! Is that a common thing among home brewers? I've yet to have even one finished batch but I'm already planning two more to brew next weekend. Great fun!
PS Ploppy the Sausage was a character invented by Baldrick in Blackadder iii, anyone seen that episode? About the first dictionary - classic!

Back