HowZit everybody !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is on the pic is a "Spicey Weiss"
That brew was done like 5 weeks ago . Going to bottle my "WEST COAST PALE ALE" friday.
Must still plan my next brew day . You guys ?

Just put in a call to my son to see if he wants to help, but I'm getting ready to harvest at least part of my hops and then brew some nut brown ale! I have a 5-gallon batch of sack mead fermenting now (Day 5). This will be the first time I've had more than one batch fermenting at once.

This is an earlier picture of my hops. They're starting to brown at the edges.

Attachments

• IMG_0753.jpg
    IMG_0753.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
I have a nearby neighbor who is a brewer at one of our small breweries and he's had these hops growing on the side of his yard for many years. I walk by them often, but never see him around. Three years ago, I was having a little campfire in my backyard (drinking some homebrew) and decided to just go snip off a shoot. I planted it and it grew some the first year, more last year, and is now growing so well I will need a new support system. I've just been using twine, so far.

Back