Howdy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexbouren

Reaction score
What's up y'all!

Rookie home brewer here, just popped open a few bottles from my first batch today, and was not disappointed. I used the starter kit from Northern Brewer for the "Block Party Amber Ale". Definitely a little funky and earthy, but enjoyable. When searching for answers about certain methods, tips, techniques, etc. I came across this forum and thought I'd sign up for the inevitable trail of questions I will have on my many more journeys. I look forward to talking with some of y'all!

Yes...welcome Alex! Hope you enjoy the process as much as the end result. It's been a very fulfilling hobby for the majority of the posters here...feel free to ask away!

Welcome to the obsession, from Nebraska and a fellow Alex!! :mug: Where are you from?

I'm glad your first batch turned out well. Mine was garbage water lol. There is a ton of valuable information on here. If you learn to use the search bar on the top right of your screen you will almost always find the answer to your question and the answer to a few dozen questions you haven't even thought to ask yet. Otherwise, ask away and someone will always take the time to answer. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back