Howdy from MidMichigan!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AgoraNut

Reaction score
Lo' folks,

New to the home brew community. Just finished getting my third batch ever into the fermenter and looking forward to the advice I'll be able to glean from these forums. Anyone out Michigan way, feel free to contact me. I'm looking for a home brew club.

Thanks again. Looking forward to working with you all.

Where in bay city are you? Im in bay city also, and started brewing about a year and a few month ago. Ive had thoughts of looking for a club also, If you find one let me know Ill go with you. If you need any local help let me know.

I'm in Essexville, we all ought to try to link up some time. There's a club that's based in Frankenmuth, they usually meet at the Lager Mill there. They're called the Cass River Homebrew Club. They're on the web and on facebook. CHBC. Check 'em out.

Nice, I'm just down by the Texan somewhat. We'll have to get in touch with one of the local brew clubs and meet up. I'd share one of my home brews with you, but it'll have to wait a few weeks =P

Back