Howdy from Lethbridge Alberta

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImpendingDisaster

Reaction score
Hi!
I just started brewing a while ago and found this site googling about CO2 tanks, kegs, and stuff.

I've got a pair of 3 gallon kegs, one of which has some simple hard cider that was ready last week. It's almost gone… I've also got a small batch of mild Ale from a Dry Malt kit with some specialty grains waiting to be kegged and carbed.

Unfortunately, when I had my bar built, the folks that built it also picked up a big beer gas tank (75% N2, 25% CO2), it's ok for pushing storebought brew, I don't mind only slightly sparkling cider, and I hope to brew stout in the near future, but it isn't that great for carbing up ale or anything like that. Hopefully I will be able to find an economical place to get a small tank refilled. The welding places only lease big tanks and its pretty expensive.

Anyway, I'm having a lot of fun with this new hobby, and I'm grateful for all the good advice and ideas I've found here.

Welcome, there are a couple board sponsor(vendors) here from Canada. Most of them are really good ones, keep a watch out for there hop deals.

Latest posts

Back