How to find a good craft brew when im out in no mans land

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolznrofls

Reaction score
HELP!! Stuck in the middle of nowhere and I cant find any decent beer anywhere?. .ive googled and searched around..but nothing good..unless you think Budweiser is good beer..I mean hopps flavored fizzy water that is

Which general area and state are you located? Some members might be in the nearby area and know of some good places.

Clarion pennsylvania. .I checked the distributors and nothing but the usual domestics and crap imports

I found a dive bar with a decent selection of very outdated bottles..and one distributor but I cant buy anything smaller than a 24 pack..thats alot of beer for just me..

I found a dive bar with a decent selection of very outdated bottles..and one distributor but I cant buy anything smaller than a 24 pack..thats alot of beer for just me..

When I quit brewing for the summer, I had about 300 bottles of beer sitting at room temperature and I'm the only drinker and only drink one or sometimes 2 bottles a day and you think 24 bottles is a lot?:drunk:

When I quit brewing for the summer, I had about 300 bottles of beer sitting at room temperature and I'm the only drinker and only drink one or sometimes 2 bottles a day and you think 24 bottles is a lot?:drunk:

That's not a bad problem to have

Whoa..300 bottles?. Damn..and I thaught I had alot..but thats only about 30 bottles of irish amber ale..40 or so apflewine..5 gallons of pumpkin spice ale in the primary..10 or so skeeter pee..and a gallon of white peach grape wine..

Any hopp heads near the new stanton pa area know where to get good beer? I have to move in that general area in about a year for wifes job.

New Stanton's not too far from the Burgh, you should be fine. I dont get to that side of town much but theres a LHBS in Monroeville and a stack of bars, restaurants & pubs on the golden mile highway (aka 22).

Go to Holabaugh Beer Distributer. You drive in they have a hood selection. I would suggest calling first. The owner will try to get you anything you need. This is all according to one reviewer on Google. I’ve never personally been there. My suggestion would be to brew your own!

Back